Friday, January 29, 2010

snow days! and visitors



Jessy Love!! as soon as she arrived, I handed her a baby to fit in.



my BEAUTIFUL handmade sign, :) its amazing what you can do with a box and coffe stirrers, well maybe not that amazing, but i was very proud that i snowboarded down without breaking it



Jordan working hard.... as always



my daily commute. life really is good



Jords steezy new outfit. im actually getting jelous of all the sweet stuff he gets, apparently the companies wont believe that he wants a pretty new purple jacket.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot that your friend came. I thought it was the end of February. Looks like you guys had a blast. I bet you wish she was here now. thanks for taking my kids to the circus. They loved it. Also thank you for coming to Statton's birthday party. You are such a good aunt. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete