Friday, January 30, 2009

The Next Mrs. Rehrer


Now this is the story of about how our lives got flipped turned upside down,
And id like to take a minute just sitting right there
I'll tell you about how i became the next Mrs Rehrer.

In Queenstown I was born and raised
on the lake was where i spent most of my days
sailing, swimming and relaxing all cool
And reading some books inside the school
when a snowboarding guy who was up to some good
tried to woe me over to his neighborhood
I got on a little plane and i ended up here
He said, now your american and heres a Root Beer

2 comments:

  1. Hi...I can see you are making good use of your time while hanging out at airports!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song. We sure do miss you. Statton says your name all the time it is really funny. Keep posting so we can keep in touch. We are so excited for you to be the next Mrs. Rehrer. We couldn't ask for anyone more perfect. We miss you.-Ty,Kar, Boston and Statton

    ReplyDelete